Thursday 29 August 2013

Andy Goldsworthy


Andy Goldsworthy.

Goldsworthy is an artist that I love, using natural materials to create beautiful images. His images are all about nature and putting things together to create something new. These 4 images I have selected are some of my favourites as they show different materials that he has used along with different colours he has meshed together, incorporating the use of reflections also. (above) 



I would love to create my own natural images using different materials that I gather, resulting in these visually pleasing photographs. Goldsworthy's work includes both art and photograph which is a big influence on myself as I wish to incorporate both art forms together when it comes to developing/experimenting with different ideas for my own project.


No comments:

Post a Comment